Sunday 23rd September 2018
Race starts at 1pm
at Alexandra Park
Be sure to join us at the most colourful event of the year, walk run or jog the route whilst being blasted with coloured paint. Fun for all the family!
Pre-registration is now closed! You can still sign up on the day, join us from 11.30am at the park to sign up.
Sign-up prices as follows:- Adult £17 & Child £10
To sign up now scroll to the bottom of the page!
Colour Blast Terms and Conditions 2018
- Pre-registration will close on Thursday 20th September, 12 noon (This allows the team to complete administration)
- Friday/Saturday Registration will be closed.
- You can register on the morning of the event for an increased price.
- On the morning of the event registration will open 11.30am -12.50pm.
- Group registrations are allowed for more information please contact Dr Kershaw’s Fundraising Office.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult registered for the event.
- The entrant or entrants’ names must be written on the back of the cheque and attached to all forms it covers. Do not send cash in the post. Please make all cheques payable to ‘Dr Kershaw’s Hospice’.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and contributes to the cost of staging the event and registration pack which includes a t-shirt, sponsorship form and paint pouch.
- Places are not transferable. If you are unable to attend the event please inform Dr Kershaw’s Hospice Fundraising Office as soon as possible.
- We ask that those taking part get sponsored in aid of Dr Kershaw’s Hospice. We do not ask for a minimum sponsorship but we would obviously be grateful for as much sponsorship as you can raise.
- Participants are welcome to walk, run, or jog the event. This is not a racing event and no timings will be given.
- We recommend that you wear sunglasses to protect your eyes, and, if you wish, a hat to stop the powdered paint from getting in your hair.
- Please ensure that you wear appropriate clothing that you don’t mind having powered paint thrown at! We recommend white clothing so that the colour can be seen to maximum effect.
- Dogs are welcome to join the Colour Blast, they must be safe around children and kept on a lead at all times. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst we have tested the powder and the ease with which it washes out of clothing and from skin, we have not tested it on dogs and therefore cannot state how easily it washes out of fur! If you don’t want a multi-coloured dog (potentially for a few weeks!) Please leave your four-legged friend at home!
- The coloured powdered paint is actually corn starch, it is non-toxic, bio-degradable and will not affect the environment. The paint should not cause harm to participants however we recommend that if you have a respiratory, skin or medical condition that could be affected and are unsure, that you consult your doctor.
- Agree to photographs taken on the day being used in future Dr Kershaw’s publications, on social media, in press releases and on our website. If you wish to withdraw consent please speak to a member of staff.
- You are not permitted to use any sponsorship money you raise in relation to your entry in the Colour Blast to pay for your expenses. All sponsor money must be passed to Dr Kershaw’s Hospice no later than 4th November 2018.
- The Colour Blast has been organised with safety as a priority, however, by entering the Colour Blast you agree to do so entirely at your own risk. Dr Kershaw’s Hospice will not be liable for any injury or loss that might occur to you, your family, your pet(s) or property, as a result of your participation in the event.