Walk starts at 10.30 am at the Hospice (registration 9.15am to 10.15am)
Pre-registration is now closed.
You can still register on the day for £10 per person.
Why not set yourself a challenge and join us on our 7.25 mile sponsored walk, whether to walk in memory of a loved one, to get fit or just for fun! This is a fantastic way to raise vital funds for your local hospice. Everyone is welcome to join in, a real fun event for the whole family including your four legged friends!
Hospice to Hospice Walk Route
Walkers have great fun whilst raising funds for the Hospice and, as an incentive, we've even got some prizes to be won.
* Most adult sponsorship raised (to be announced 6 weeks after the event) - De Niro’s Voucher worth £50
* Most child (U16) sponsorship raised (to be announced 6 weeks after the event) – Family Ticket for Hospice Colour Blast on Sunday 23rd September worth £42 (2 adults, 2 children).
* Best fancy dress (to be announced on the day) - £30 B&M vouchers
Hospice t-shirts are available for £4 each (S, M, L & XL) from the Hospice reception.
Hospice to Hospice Walk Terms and Conditions 2018
- Registration fee is £7 up to Thursday 26th April, 12 noon, (then increase to £10)
- Friday Registration will be closed for administration purposes.
- You can register on the morning of the event (£10 per person)
- On the morning of the event registration will open 9:15am -10:15 am.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult registered for the event. The guardian is responsible for insuring their child(s)/young person(s) safety and welfare at all times.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and contributes to the cost of staging the event.
- We ask that those taking part seek sponsorship in aid of Dr Kershaw’s Hospice. We do not ask for a minimum sponsorship but we would obviously be grateful for as much sponsorship as you can raise, thank you so much.
- Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Agree to photographs taken on the day being used in future Dr Kershaw’s publications, on social media, in press releases and on our website. If you wish to withdraw consent please speak to a member of staff.
- Dogs are welcome to join in the walk and must be kept on a lead at all times.
- If you are unable to participate due to circumstances please notify us soon as possible.
- The Hospice Walk has been organised with safety as a priority, however, by entering the Hospice Walk you agree to do so entirely at your own risk.
- For your own safety, please observe the highway-code at all times, be vigilant, especially at major junctions and practice good road awareness.
- Marshals who are identified by their hi-vis vests are in place along the route and are there should you need directions for the route or assistance in an emergency.