Fundraising is a term that covers many different activities and includes things we do that you can get involved with such as our Hospice to Hospice Walk, or things that you, the public do on our behalf. There are lots of ways you can fundraise for Dr Kershaw's Hospice, here are just a few...
Get involved with our events
- Come to the Garden Party, a Bring & Buy or the Christmas Concert.
- Take part in one of our sponsored events and raise as much sponsorship as you can.
- Wear a funny wig and/or funny socks for Hair for Hospices and Socktober or grow facial hair in Movember or Decembeard!
- Sponsor a whole event or an element of it to publicise your company or organisation at the time as helping us.
Organise your own events
- Throw a birthday party and hold a raffle in aid of the hospice
- Hold a Bake-Off at work, get colleagues to vote for the best cake!
- Arrange a sponsored event like cycle from John O'Groats to Lands End
- Host a dinner party and ask guests for donations
For more information and ideas please contact the fundraising team for a Fundraising Pack on 0161 624 9984 or email email@example.com