Members of the Company
Members attend meetings of the Company and provide expertise and links as and when required.
- Vera Dolan – Member of the former Hospice Governing Council. Experienced in working with volunteers. Former MacMillan Nurse.
- Dorothy Phillips – Former Head of Service, Assessment and Commissioning Services for Older People, Oldham MBC.
- Brian Hurst – Former Dr Kershaw's Hospice Appeals Manager for 14 years, retired in 2011.
- Dr. Kevin Moore – Former Trustee and Governing Council Member (since 1984); Former Director of the Company being established in September 2004. Former Consultant Anaesthetist with the Pennine Acute Hospitals Trust, Oldham. Former Medical Director of Dr Kershaw's Hospice. Former President of Saddleworth Rotary Club. Appointed President of the Hospice.
- Colin Smith – Former Chair of the Board; Trustee and Council Member since 1984; Director on Company being established in September 2004. Former Chief Executive and Treasurer of Oldham MBC. Chair of Millgate Arts Centre Board. Appointed Vice President of the Hospice.
- Mary Taylor – Former Volunteer Hospice Book Keeper for over 14 years; employed by Barclays Bank PLC for 37 years; Treasurer for Greater Manchester Churches Preservation Trust.