It’s festive family fun for all the family as we welcome back the sensational Santa Dash to the streets of Saddleworth and thanks to the team at Saddleworth Round Table, we once again have 50 places to give to Dr Kershaw’s Santa Dashers!
Whether you run, saunter or stroll, you can choose a 2km or 5km route through the picturesque village of Uppermill and take in the sensational scenery at this family friendly event. whilst making it a Christmas to remember for our families here at the Hospice by raising vital funds through sponsorship!
And there’s more… on Saturday 4th of December, not only will the streets be awash with hundreds of Santas but there will be Christmas market stalls, (including Dr Kershaw’s own Chocolate Tombola stall!), festive food and drink, carol singers and entertainment, all followed by the traditional Christmas Lights switch-on, fireworks display and to make the moment even more magical, a visit from Santa himself…on his very own sleigh!
The Time: The Santa Dash starts at 2.30pm, with the festivities finishing at 6 pm
The Date: Saturday 4th December 2021
The Place: King George V Playing Fields (Uppermill Park)
Become a Dr Kershaw’s Santa Dasher and you will receive:
1. Free entry to the Santa Dash
2. A Santa Suit (adults) or a Santa Hat (children)
3. Your own unique running number
4. Santa Dash medal on completing your dash!
5. Your own Dr Kershaw’s Hospice branded t-shirt
6. A sponsor form and advice on on-line sponsorship
7. An I’m Santa Dashing for Dr Kershaw’s Hospice social media graphic to share
8. The satisfaction of knowing you are giving a very special gift to others this Christmas, the gift of compassionate care.
So what are you waiting for? Run or walk at your own pace, on your own, with family, friends or work colleagues and make a difference to someone else’s family this Christmas.
For more information email email@example.com