You have spoken and we have listened!
With so many requests from supporters asking us for a new way to get up, get out, get together and get fundraising, we are excited to be launching our brand new family friendly Virtual Hospice Walk…
Throughout June we are giving you the ideal opportunity to take on a 5km walk at your own pace with your family and friends, on your chosen day and on your chosen route! And hey – if 5km is a walk in the park for you….. pile on those miles and up the ante by choosing a distance of your choice!
From1st-30th June 2021 you can celebrate being together again with family and friends or simply set yourself a solo challenge that will make a difference for the patients in our care.
Registration is just £8 per person and includes a fantastic fundraising pack for every walker including a t-shirt, temporary tattoo, bespoke walker number and a post walk virtual medal.
Sign up today using these 7 simple steps towards your Virtual Hospice Walk and your chance to do something special for someone else’s family and someone else’s friend by helping to provide compassionate, dignified care for our patients at a time when they are most vulnerable and need your help the most.
1. Choose and invite your Virtual Hospice Walkmates and a date for your walk.
2. Complete the registration form below – Registration is just £8 per person.
3. Read your ‘welcome’ email which includes information about
4. Pick up a Virtual Hospice Walk Pack for each walker from Dr Kershaw’s Hospice Reception which includes:
5. Plan your walk and who you’re going to invite (remembering of course to follow Government guidelines).
6. Enjoy your walk, log your kilometres, send us a snap of your enjoying your walk, then sit back and relax, knowing you’ve done something special to help others…
7. …and don’t forget, show everyone you’re a star by showing off your very own ‘I walked the Virtual Hospice Walk for Dr Kershaw’s’ virtual medal and special thank you letter.
Most importantly – remember that with every step you take on your own Virtual Hospice Walk, you will be helping to raise vital funds, essential for the continuation of hospice care in Oldham.
Please Note: If you registered for the 2020 Hospice to Hospice Walk and transferred your registration fee to 2021, your entry to the Virtual Hospice Walk is free of charge. Please select the appropriate option on the registration form.
Please register here for The Virtual Hospice Walk:
The Dr Kershaw’s Virtual Hospice Walk 2021’ is brought to you thanks to our sponsors Jackson, Jackson and Sons Ltd