All planned Dr Kershaw’s events for the next six months (up until November) are to be cancelled until next year, once the government has lifted the ban on mass participation activities. All those registered for events will have their registration fee transferred to the new event date, or can claim a full refund if they so wish.
Updates on Dr Kershaw’s COVID-19 event contingency plans will be communicated via social media platforms, the Dr Kershaw’s website, and directly via email or letter to signed up participants.
Our 2020/21 events program will be continuously reviewed, in line with Government updates, to either hold off future events or look at alternative options.
For any further information on Events please email: firstname.lastname@example.org