Terms and Conditions
Based on the data preferences you have provided, you are consenting to us sending you information on our work, news and fundraising activities. In addition to this, we will contact you with details about this event, show you the impact that your fundraising is having and thank you for your support. You can opt-out of hearing from Dr Kershaw’s Hospice or change your preferences or details anytime by contacting our Fundraising Team on 0161 624 9984 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Kershaw’s Golf Day at Crompton and Royton Golf Club is an event that raises funds for Dr Kershaw’s Hospice, a charity (Charity Number 1105924) whose registered office is at Dr Kershaw’s Hospice, Turf Lane, Royton, Oldham, OL2 6EU (“Dr Kershaw’s”). By agreeing to participate in this event you accept there are certain terms and conditions to participation set by Dr Kershaw’s which are set out in full below: –
The following are Dr Kershaw’s conditions of entry to the Event and terms of participation in the Event: –
(1) Everyone taking part in this event must be aged 18 and over.
(2) The registratration fee for this event for a team of 4 (4-Ball) is £200.
(3) You are participating in an event and it is not without risk. You must ensure that you are in a suitable physical condition to undertake the challenge and therefore take part entirely at your own risk. The outline itinerary for the event must be accepted as an indication of the event and not a contractual obligation on Dr Kershaw’s part. It is a condition of joining the challenge that you accept this flexibility and acknowledge that any alterations that results in delays, discomfort, disappointment or inconvenience are possible. By accepting these booking conditions you agree to indemnify Dr Kershaw’s against claims for loss or damage to personal property and for loss or claims arising from your own actions.
(4) It is your responsibility to check dietary requirements at the event.
(5) If for any reason you or a group member are not able to take part in this event, your tickets will not be refunded.
(6) Dr Kershaw’s has no responsibility to ensure that you are fit for this golf day; you must ensure that you have the appropriate level of fitness to participate in this event. You must confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, you are currently in a good state of health and that you will not take part in a physical challenge unless you are in a good state of health at the time. If you have any health concerns at any time about taking part, you should speak to your doctor.
(7) You / your team are all taking part in the Event at your own risk. Dr Kershaw’s will not have responsibility for any risk, loss or costs which you incur in connection with the Event and you will indemnify Dr Kershaw’s and any persons acting on their behalf for any risk, damages, loss or costs arising as a result of your participation in the Event.
(8) Any arrangements you make independently which do not form part of the event are entirely at your own risk.
(9) Dr Kershaw’s do not accept responsibility in respect of death, bodily injury or illness of any person on one of our events as a result of (but not limited to) physical exertion for which a participant is not prepared, force of nature, consumption of alcohol, civil unrest, terrorism, breakdown of equipment or any other beyond our control.
(10) You / your group must provide Dr Kershaw’s and any persons acting on their behalf with information, which they may request in connection with the Event.
(11) You confirm that any photographs that you share publicly and/or with Dr Kershaw’s will be usable by Dr Kershaw’s in future publicity materials.
(12) You / your group give permission to use your name, photograph, voice, or likeness in any broadcast, telecast, advertising promotion, or other account of this event (including any web-based content, social networking site or external website hosting content on behalf of Dr Kershaw’s), or marketing, or promotion for future or similar events and waive any rights of privacy that you may have in that regard.
(13) Prior to and during the event you / your group will be responsible for your own safety, you will take reasonable care to ensure the safety of other participants and you will comply promptly with all instructions and guidelines given by Dr Kershaw’s and any persons acting on their behalf.
(14) You / your group accept that the interests and reputation of Dr Kershaw’s are of paramount importance. Dr Kershaw’s may at any time and at its sole discretion, cancel the Event, change the livestream content, withdraw your place on the Event or exclude you from the Event.
(15) If cancellation occurs due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as a national emergency, natural disaster, fire, bad weather, or other such events (acts of force majeure), then we will advise you as soon as it is reasonable to do so.