Jack-collection zoom


Full Screen

Make a Donation


Gift Aid Declaration

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year.  Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.  By completing my details above, I agree I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Dr Kershaw’s Hospice.  I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and /or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.  I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.

Please notify Dr Kershaw’s Hospice if you:

*Wish to cancel this declaration *Change your name or home address     *Are no longer a tax payer

Your Gift Aid Data

The legal basis for processing your gift aid information is the consent which you have provided.  We will only use this information for gift aid purposes.  The information will be retained for a minimum of 6 years or 12 months after your last donation, whichever is later.  This information may be shared with HMRC for tax purposes.  You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.

You can see our full privacy policy on our website: www.drkh.org.uk You have the right to correct, erase, have access to and restrict our use of your information. In order to exercise any of these rights, please contact dataprotection@drkh.org.uk. If you are unhappy about the way in which your information is processed you have the right to contact the Information Commissioners Office:https://ico.org.uk/global/contactus