· Do you have experience of working within Healthcare or Caring for others?
· Have you worked alone or in a team within the Community?
· Can you work flexible hours – days/nights?
If you have the ability to:
· Provide a consistently high standard of palliative nursing care – keeping up the reputation of the Hospice
· Sensitively, care for clients and their families in their own homes, respecting the privacy and dignity of the client and their families at all times
· Communicate well both verbally with your client and their family but also in writing to the Home Care Coordinator/Lead Nurse
Dr Kershaw’s is looking for you.
Dr Kershaw’s is an independent Hospice serving the people of Oldham and surrounding districts and a registered charity. At Dr Kershaw’s patients are at the centre of everything we do. Since 1989, our mission has been to add quality to the lives of those with life limiting illness.
Our values and principles of behaviour are key to all we do. Our plans for the next 5 years to meet our strategic objectives include growth through construction of a new inpatient building, development of our support in the community and increased service on site at the Hospice.
To achieve all this, we need enthusiastic, self-motivated and pro-active people with a desire to care for others, and who are reliable, interested in working in a healthcare setting and share our values.
Growing our Community-based team means we have a number of permanent roles available, full time or part time. Hours include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
You would need to be able to drive/hold a full UK driving licence as a requirement of the role and have business use car insurance (or be prepared to get this).
If this is you; please apply now by requesting an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org. or please call 0161 624 2727 and ask for Cheryl Calverley.
Salary: £18,005 per annum (pro rata)
If you require any further information about this role please contact Lindsey Harper or Christine Wilson 0161 624 2727.